Monday 6 February 2012

Omelette

Well, I never thought an omelette would be very interesting. It's such a simple piece of food, but it tastes very delicious - that is if you like eggs. Mostly it is just eggs, but you can do it in so many a different ways - with different fillings, or toppings, or whatever you would call it.
I was talking to friend today and he said he had been away for the weekend and the most things they did, was going to have a meal together. One of his highlights was an omelette with feta cheese. So when I came home I tried to make one myself.
I just took three eggs, whisked them together and seasoned them with salt and pepper. The saucepan was heated up with some olive oil and then off it went. Just throwing some pieces of feta cheese on and letting the heat doing the job. After a short while I just had to fold it together and ready was a quick and nice meal.
Many good things in life are just simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave a comment!? I love to receive messages.